The Requirements Traceability Matrix page shows:
- The metrics of the selected Test Plan, including the total requirements.
- The Requirements Traceability Matrix showing:
- The Requirements that belong to each Test Case.
- Green squares for successful tests.
- Red squares for unsuccessful tests, with a number showing the Defects created.
Clicking a square with a number now opens a pop up with a clickable list of the Defects and their statuses.
- Gray squares for tests that haven’t started yet.
Manage the Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Click Requirements.
- Click RTM.
- Select a Test Plan from the drop-down menu.
Resize the top header row and the left-hand row of the Requirements Traceability Matrix by hovering your mouse cursor until you see an arrow and then dragging.
- Use Matrix Settings to change what is displayed on the Requirements Traceability Matrix’s X and Y axises:
- Return to the Requirements page by clicking Requirements.
Was this article helpful?
2 found this helpful.