The Home page feature allows administrators to set up a navigation hub or help site page for the company, which will be the first page new users see.
The Home page can contain:
- Internal and external links.
- Links to images and other media.
Here are some examples of the ways the Home page could be used:
- Links to the different modules of Plutora (for example, Release Manager or Deployment Plan).
- Information about getting the user permissions to use the modules.
- Embedded help videos and text or links to help pages.
- Contact details of administrators.
The Quick Links bar is located at the top of the Home page.
Administrators can customize Quick Links.
The widgets are located under the Quick Links bar.
Administrators can customize widgets.
Widgets are arranged in rows of three. If the number of widgets is not a multiple of three (for example, five) the unused widgets will be blank.