On this page are all the known issues affecting Plutora.
Grammarly Chrome extension causes the Release pop up Additional Information tab to load incredibly slowly, especially if there is a large amount of user-entered text. Turn off Grammarly for Plutora to make the site load properly again.
To turn off Grammarly for Plutora:
- Go to Plutora in Chrome browser.
- Click the Grammarly button.
- Toggle off Check for Grammar and Spelling on [your Plutora domain name].
How To Fix Chrome Touch Screen Issues
Plutora has some temporary issues with touch screen devices using Chrome with Windows, MacOS, Linux and Chrome OS.
Touch screen devices using Chrome will prevent users from:
While these issues are being addressed, please disable touch events on your device.
To disable touch events:
- Go to:
- Scroll down to Enable touch events.
- Click to select Disabled from the drop-down menu.