Environment booking conflicts are caused by two or more bookings being created for the same Environment or Environment Group during the same time period. Only bookings with a status of Pending will be considered as having a conflict and users can resolve this conflict by either:
- Approving or rejecting the bookings.
- Modifying the booking dates.
The following bullet points show which status combinations will result in a conflict and which will not:
- Approved and Approved: No conflict.
- Approved and Rejected: No conflict.
- Rejected and Pending: No conflict.
- Approved and Pending: Only the Pending Environment shows a conflict.
- Pending and Pending: Both Environments show a conflict.
The following colors represent the combination of status and conflict:
- Green: Approved.
- Orange: Pending without conflicts.
- Red: Pending with one or more conflicts.
- Red: Rejected.