Bulk update TECRs and My Environment Bookings on the Environment Requests page. (TEBRs cannot be bulk updated.)
When bulk updating a field or a tab, data will either be replaced (in the case of text fields and drop-down menus) or added (in the case of combo boxes). Data cannot be bulk deleted.
To bulk update TECRs or My Environment Bookings:
- Go to Environment > Requests.
- To bulk update TECRs:
- Click the TECR tab
- Click to select the checkboxes of two or more items.
- Select Bulk Update from the Action drop-down menu.
- Click to select one or more of the following to change for all selected TECRs:
- Start Date and time.
- Due Date and time.
Now, if TECR workflows are enabled, users can no longer bulk update TECR Status
- Click to select Yes.
- Select an Outage Start and Outage End date and time.
- Click Update.
- To bulk Environment Bookings: