The Plutora Audit History of a record contains a searchable history of the events and updates associated with that record.
To view the Audit History of a record:
The Plutora Audit History button can be found in the following locations:
- Release > Manager: Click the blue-linked Release ID or Release Name.
- Release > Schedule: Click the blue-linked Release ID/Release Name.
- Release > Blockouts: Click the blue-linked Blockout Name.
- Release > Change: Click the blue-linked ID or Name.
- Environment > Requests: Click the blue-linked TECR Number, TECR Title or TEBR Title.
- Environment > Schedule:
- Select Conflict View:
- Select Project View:
- Select Environment Group View:
- Environment > Impact Matrix: Click the red, yellow and green boxes.
- Environment > Map: Click the Manage Groups button.
- Environment > Manager: Click the blue-linked Environment Name.
- Environment > Groups:
- Environment > Systems: Click a blue-linked System Name.
- Deployment > Manager: Click a blue-linked Name. Audit History button is clock shaped.
- PIR > Manager: Audit History button is clock shaped.