The Plutora Audit History of a record contains a searchable history of the events and updates associated with that record.
To view the Audit History of a record:
- Click the Audit History button at the top-right corner of pop ups throughout Plutora (see locations below):
The Audit History button was originally hourglass-shaped but is gradually being replaced by a clock as Plutora’s pages are redesigned.
- Search and filter the history:
- Live Search: Type a parameter or value and press the Enter key.
- Filter: Click to select one or more of the All, Added, Modified or Deleted checkboxes.
The Plutora Audit History button can be found in the following locations:
- Releases > Release Manager: Click the blue-linked Release ID or Release Name.
- Releases > Release Schedule: Click the blue-linked Release ID/Release Name.
- Releases > Blockout Periods: Click the blue-linked Blockout Name.
- Releases > Change: Click the blue-linked ID or Name.
- Environments > Environment Requests: Click the blue-linked TECR Number, TECR Title or TEBR Title.
- Environments > Environment Schedule:
- Select Conflict View:
- Select Project View:
- Select Environment Group View:
- Environments > Environments Impact Matrix: Click the red, yellow and green boxes.
- Environments > Environment Map: Click the Manage Groups button.
- Environments > Environments: Click the blue-linked Environment Name.
- Environments > Manage Environment Groups:
- Environments > Systems: Click a blue-linked System Name.
- Deployment > Deployment Plan: Click a blue-linked Name. Audit History button is clock shaped.
- PIR > PIR Manager: Audit History button is clock shaped.