Update your own password using the instructions on this page. Administrators who want to update the passwords of other people should go to Reset Password.
For time zone information, see, Where Is The Time Zone Set?
To update your password:
- Log Into Plutora.
- Click your user avatar on the right of the blue navigation menu.
- Click Password and Timezone.
Password and Timezone was previously called Settings.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Type your old password in the Old Password field.
- Type your new password in the New Password field.
- If password complexity is enabled, the password complexity bar will go from red to green as you type.
- Create a password complex enough to turn the bar green.
- Administrators can enable password complexity in Login Settings.
- Re-type your new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Save.