DUE LATE MAY 2020: To improve security, manual password settings such as password complexity and login attempts have been removed, a restricted password list has been added, and only five unsuccessful login attempts are possible before a user’s account is locked.
User accounts will lock if they make five failed login attempts. Administrators can unlock their accounts.
Unlock a User’s Account
To unlock a user’s account:
- Go to Settings > User Management.
- Search or browse for the user.
The user’s status in the Status column will be Locked so select Locked in the Status column grid column filter.
- Click Edit.
- Click to select Active in the Status radio buttons.
- Users are active Indefinitely by default.
- To make a user’s account time out, for example, if they are a contractor and their work at the company will end at a certain time, click Valid until and select the date for their account to time out.
- Click Save & Close.
0 found this helpful.