New Features Available Now
“As a user of Stryka, I have a lot of statuses to select. Having a Select All button means I can select them all at once.”
Select All and Deselect All Buttons
“As a QA Manager, I want my Test Cases to be sorted correctly in their folders so that they can be performed in the right order.”
Sort Test Cases
“As a QA Manager, I want to bulk import my thousands of automated Test Cases instead of adding them one by one.”
Bulk Import Automated Test Cases
- Previously, only manual Test Cases could be bulk imported.
- Now, automated Test Cases can also be bulk imported.
“As a Tester, I want the ability to search for Requirements ID, Requirements Name, and be able to add and delete Requirements in bulk while editing Test Plans.”
Requirements Test Plan Enhancement
- Previously, Requirements could only be added one by one to Test Plans.
- Now, while adding Requirements to Test Plans, Requirements can be:
- Searched and filtered by Requirement ID and Requirement Name.
- Bulk added and deleted.
- Confirm whether to add Test Cases associated with selected Requirements to the Test Plan.
“As a Tester, I want the ability to search for Requirement ID when searching for Requirements to add to Test Cases.”
Requirement ID in Test Cases
- Previously, the Requirement Association field only contained the Requirement Name.
- Now, the Requirement Association field (which appears when adding or editing automated and manual Test Cases, and when executing a manual Test Case) contains both the Requirement ID and Requirement Name, and both can be searched.
“As a Test Manager, I don’t want to go back to Requirements that I have bulk uploaded and manually choose their destination folder. I want to choose their folder as I upload them.”
- Previously, the Requirements Bulk Uploader lacked a Destination tab.
- Now, when bulk uploading Requirements, their destination folder can be set under the new Destination tab.
“As a QA Manager, we upload thousands of Test Cases. Now I can easily keep track of them with the new Test Case report.”
Improved Test Case Report
- Now, users can view the improved Test Case report and see and sort more Test Case information, including the following columns:
- Test Case ID.
- Test Case Name.
- Test Case Type.
- Created By.
- Created Date.
- Test Case Description.
- Associated Test Plan (List).
- Associated Requirements (List).
- Associated Executions (Count).
- Average Execution Duration (Time Value).
- Associated Defects (Count).