Scheduler TECR Rows customizes the TECR row in the Environment Schedule.
Location of the Scheduler TECR Row
To locate the area of Plutora that Scheduler TECR Row customizes:
- Go to Environment > Schedule.
- Click a wrench to open the TECR Row, where TECRs are listed.
- The name, color, and display settings are customized by Scheduler TECR Row.
Customize the Scheduler TECR Row
To customize the Scheduler TECR Row:
- Go to Settings > Customization > Environments.
- Click Scheduler TECR Rows.
- Type a new title into Scheduler CR Row.
- Click the Scheduler CR Row Color drop-down menu and select a color or enter a Hex value.
- Click to select a Scheduler Display Settings checkbox:
- Click Submit.
The yellow Your changes have been saved pop up opens and closes.
If you click away from the Customization page without clicking Submit, your changes will not save.
0 found this helpful.