Scheduler TECR Rows customizes the TECR row in the Environment Schedule.
Location of the Scheduler TECR Row
To locate the area of Plutora that Scheduler TECR Row customizes:
- Go to Environment > Schedule.
- Click a wrench to open the TECR Row, where TECRs are listed.
- The name, color, and display settings are customized by Scheduler TECR Row.
Customize the Scheduler TECR Row
To customize the Scheduler TECR Row:
- Go to Settings > Customization > Environments.
- Click Scheduler TECR Rows.
- Type a new title into Scheduler CR Row.
- Click the Scheduler CR Row Color drop-down menu and select a color or enter a Hex value.
- Click to select a Scheduler Display Settings checkbox:
- Click Submit.
The yellow Your changes have been saved pop up opens and closes.
If you click away from the Customization page without clicking Submit, your changes will not save.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.