Scheduler TECR Rows customizes the TECR row in the Environment Schedule.
To customize the Scheduler TECR Row:
- Go to Settings > Customization.
- Click Scheduler TECR Rows.
- Type a new title into Scheduler CR Row.
- Select a color from the Scheduler CR Row Color drop down menu.
- Click to select a Scheduler Display Settings checkbox:
Save per User – Plutora will remember the user’s last setting. Users can open and close the row by clicking the wrench button.
Always show Scheduler CR row expanded if CRs appear during date range – Always show the Scheduler row.
- Click Submit.
The yellow Your changes have been saved pop up opens and closes.
If you click away from the Customization page without clicking Submit, your changes will not save.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.