New customers who join after November 30, 2018, will only have access to Plutora Analytics. Existing customers with five or fewer Report Center reports will be able to use Report Center until May 31, 2019. Customers with over five custom reports will be able to use Report Center until November 30, 2019. For more information, please contact Plutora Support.
Scheduled Reports Console allows users to manage their own scheduled reports, and see a list of the scheduled reports belonging to other users.
What Scheduled Reports Console Displays
What Scheduled Reports Console shows:
- Private Bookmark Name: The private bookmark name or a message that the private bookmark has been deleted.
Scheduled Reports Console shows all scheduled reports, even those that have had their public or private bookmarks deleted.
- Scheduled by: The name of the person who scheduled the report.
- Last Run Status: The date the scheduled report was last run. If red, the report failed to complete. If green, the report completed successfully.
- Schedule Frequency: Always blue. The number of times the report has run and when it is due to run again.
- Email Recipients: The email addresses of the recipients.
- Report Name: The report template that the schedule report was created from. If blank, the report template has been deleted or renamed by Plutora.
- Actions: Contains the cogwheel-shaped settings button and the delete button. Only present if My Schedules is selected.
- Save the report as a Public or Private Bookmark.
- Export the report as a PDF.
- Add the report to their favorites.
1. Open Scheduled Reports Console
To open Scheduled Reports Console:
- Go to Reporting > Report Center.
- Click Predefined Reports.
- Click Users.
- Click Scheduled Reports Console.
2. Manage your own scheduled reports
Manage your own scheduled reports:
- Click My Report Schedules.
- Change the parameters of your scheduled report:
- Click the cogwheel-shaped button.
- See 2. Manage report features in Create A Report for more information.
- Delete your report schedule.
3. See the reports of other users
To see the reports of other users:
- Click All Users.
- Click OK to acknowledge that the page may take some time to load.
The scheduled reports of other users cannot be managed. Ask the user to open Scheduled Reports Console and manage their own reports.