Scheduled Reports Console allows users to manage their own scheduled reports, and see a list of the scheduled reports belonging to other users.
What Scheduled Reports Console shows:
- Private Bookmark Name: The private bookmark name or a message that the private bookmark has been deleted.
Scheduled Reports Console shows all scheduled reports, even those that have had their public or private bookmarks deleted.
- Scheduled by: The name of the person who scheduled the report.
- Last Run Status: The date the scheduled report was last run. If red, the report failed to complete. If green, the report completed successfully.
- Schedule Frequency: Always blue. The number of times the report has run and when it is due to run again.
- Email Recipients: The email addresses of the recipients.
- Report Name: The report template that the schedule report was created from. If blank, the report template has been deleted or renamed by Plutora.
- Actions: Contains the cogwheel-shaped settings button and the delete button. Only present if My Schedules is selected.
To open Scheduled Reports Console:
Manage your own scheduled reports:
- Click My Report Schedules.
- Change the parameters of your scheduled report:
- Click the cogwheel-shaped button.
- See 2. Manage report features in Create A Report for more information.
- Delete your report schedule.
To see the reports of other users: