Schedule a report to receive a regular email with the latest version of the report as a PDF or XLS file.
Only bookmarked reports (public or private) can be scheduled.
To schedule a report:
- Go to Reporting > Report Center.
- Locate the bookmarked report in My Bookmarks or Public Bookmarks in the left-hand navigation panel. (See Manage Public Bookmarks or Manage Private Bookmarks to bookmark a report.)
- Click the bookmark to open the report.
- Click Schedule Report.
- Type the email address the email should appear to be from in Email From.
- Type the email address the email to go to in Email To.
- Type the Email Subject.
- Type the Email Message.
- Type the Export Filename.
- Click to select the Export Format of the report:
- Click to select a Schedule timeframe.
Do not select Minutes if the report is large.
- Click to select the Start Time.
The Scheduler automatically adds two minutes if the time is in the present.
- Click to select a Start Date.
- Click Schedule.
To stop a scheduled report:
Was this article helpful?
1 found this helpful.