Schedule a report to receive a regular email with the latest version of the report as a PDF or XLS file.
The new Scheduled Reports Console report in the Predefined Reports folder is designed to help you keep track of your scheduled reports and those of other users.
Only bookmarked reports (public or private) can be scheduled.
To schedule a report:
- Go to Reporting > Report Center.
- Locate the bookmarked report in My Bookmarks or Public Bookmarks in the left-hand navigation panel. (See Manage Public Bookmarks or Manage Private Bookmarks to bookmark a report.)
- Click the bookmark to open the report.
- Click Schedule Report.
- Type the email address the email should appear to be from in Email From. (Separate multiple email addresses with a comma.)
- Type the email address the email to go to in Email To. (Again separate multiple email addresses with a comma.)
- Type the Email Subject.
- Type the Email Message.
- Type the Export Filename.
- Click to select the Export Format of the report:
- Click to select a Schedule timeframe.
Do not select Minutes if the report is large and might take more than a few minutes to generate.
- Click to select the Start Time.
The Scheduler automatically adds two minutes if the time is in the present.
- Click to select a Start Date.
- Click Schedule.
To stop a scheduled report:
Was this article helpful?
1 found this helpful.