The list of resolved issues (bugs) for Plutora.
December 16, 2017
- 8842: [Email Template Wizard] TEBR Entity email template Entity Fields [[TABLE_Environments]] and [[Update_via_Secure_URL]] now display as they should.
December 7, 2017
- 9203: [Environment Manager] Environments grid now loads as it should when the filter result is under 100.
December 4, 2017
- 8947: [Changes] New Changes now save in a few seconds.
November 17, 2017
- 9121: [Environment Schedule] Under Environment Group View, while filtering by TEBR Type, when the blue wrench button is clicked, TECR rows should now display as they should.
November 7, 2017
- 9031, 9009, and 8926: [Release Manager] Free text fields in the Additional Information panel now auto-expand as they should.
November 2, 2017
- 7945: [Release Manager] Release Activities now successfully import from Excel files.
- 8152: [PIR] Users with and without active Plutora credentials can now click on a PIR Item Secure URL link in an email, and view and modify that PIR Item.
- 8172: [Deployment Plan] Activity Start and End Dates exported to XLS are now in standard XLS format.
- 8346: [User Management] Buttons are now properly aligned.
- 8454 and 8228: [TECR] Workflows now display as they should.
- 8455: [Settings] TECR Status workflow diagrams now open as they should.
- 8510: [Environment Schedule] In the TECR row, added Environments and Environment Groups are now visible and Release ID and Name now appear in tooltips.
- 8723: [Common] Many CSS issues fixed.
- 8919: [User Management] Emailed user account activation links now open as they should.
October 19, 2017
- 8835: [Deployment Plan] Responsible field can now be bulk updated for Activities.
October 16, 2017
- 8845: [User Management] The Status and Advanced panels of non-activated users can now be edited.
October 10, 2017
- 8048: [Reports] Users accessing a Report Public URL can now see all pages of the report.
- 8399: [Reports] Release Activities with Custom Fields Report no longer fails on Excel export.
October 3, 2017
- 7867: [Release Manager] Statuses in Intake Approval column now display as they should.
- 7996 and 8695: [Reports] Scheduled reports in PDF now have a run on date and time in the footer.
- 8657: [Reports] Director’s Report Production Incidents column now displays when it should.
- 8678: [PIR] Comments no longer show an error that they haven’t posted, even though they have.
- 8682: [Reports] Formatted text no longer appears in reports with HTML tags.
Was this article helpful?
1 found this helpful.