The list of resolved issues (bugs) for Plutora.
June 25, 2018
- 9110: [Release Manager] The Assigned To Stakeholder now updates correctly in the Release Activity grid.
- 9148: [PIR] Free text custom fields now display a scrollbar instead of auto-growing.
- 9750: [Email Template Wizard] Email template names now only have to be unique for their own instance of Plutora.
- 10005: [ETL] Records are now created or updated if incorrect data is found on the first row of the .csv file.
- 10016: [Bulk Update TECRs] Bulk updating TECRs no longer changes their Outage field to No.
- 10033: [Email Template Wizard] User Management has been removed.
- 10082: [Release Manager] Environments under the Environments tab now display their full Environment Name when the Enable Sub-Environments checkbox is checked in Environment Setup Customization.
- 10280: [TECR Workflows] The correct User Groups and User Roles can now update statuses.
- 10298: [Common] Logging has been added to the Identity Provider (IdP).
- 10320: [ETL and PIR] When a PIR is created via ETL, the created date and updated date are now tagged with the current date.
- 10343: [PIR] Impacted Release/Projects field in PIR Items can now be filtered by Release ID and Release Name.
June 4, 2018
- 9718: [Jira Integration Customization] Parent Release field is now updated when an existing Release is updated through Jira.
May 7, 2018
- 9451: [ServiceNow Integration Customization] When users create a Release in Plutora and PUSH to ServiceNow, the following error message is no longer generated: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- 9718: [Jira Integration Customization] Change Delivery Release value is now successfully updated for existing records.
- 9789: [ServiceNow Integration Customization] TECR Custom Fields from ServiceNow are now being populated into Plutora.
- 9845, 9795, 9827, 9861,10018: [Environment Requests] TEBR and TECR pop up headers now contain the ID number.
- 9959: [ServiceNow Integration Customization] When running a TECR pull, the following error message is no longer generated: SecureTokenService has not been registered.
April 23, 2018
- 9522: [Release Manager] Stakeholder role now updates, even if the RACI is not updated as well.
- 9582/9713: [Deployment Plan and PIR] Deployment Plan Activity comments and PIR Item comments that have been replied to are now visible.
- 9711/10072: [Email Template Wizard] Emails are now being sent and the Too many connections from your host error message no longer appears.
- 9715,9627: [Deployment Plan] Users can now pick a Revised Start Time or a Revised End Time for Deployment Plan Activities.
- 9761: [Email Template Wizard] Users can now select Deployment Plan Custom Fields and the Activity’s Responsible user as Entity Fields.
- 9883: [Release Manager] When using a combination of Grid Column Filters, Query Builder, and Live Search, the user no longer receives errors. Live Search has been removed from Release Manager.
- 9934, 10176: [Systems Manager] Additional Information tab now scrolls on the Systems pop up.
- 10098: [Organization Structure] Organizations now stay in their designated folders when folders are opened and closed.
March 19, 2018
- 9643 [Common]: Plutora modules now load in Internet Explorer browser and Releases load within two seconds.
- 9699: [Email Template Wizard] Entity TEBRs and the trigger Any Value Updated now works as expected. Creating and updating a new TEBR, or clicking Save or Save & Close on an existing TEBR without making any changes, will no longer send an email notification.
February 13, 2018
- 7235: [Deployment Plan] Online users now show as Active and offline users as Inactive. User Groups display as N/A.
- 7290: [Environment Requests] The logged in user no longer shows as the Approver/Rejector.
- 7822: [Reports] When removing a Role, User Group, or User from a Report Folder Permission, the confirmation pop up is no longer blank.
- 7990: [ELT] Project Manager data is now checked and updated.
- 8047: [Environment Manager] A loading gif now appears when exporting data to XLS and data exports as it should.
- 8074: [Environment Schedule] The last state of Conflict View and Environment Group View are now stored, and are loaded when the user returns.
- 8350: [Release Manager] Attachments can now be added to Activities while using a touch-screen computer.
- 8391: [Systems Manager] When Systems are sorted by Portfolio Association this sort order no longer reverses when one of the Systems has a Stakeholder added.
- 8411/8986: [Reports] User Login Summary report now displays hours and minutes for every user in the Average Duration column instead of Pending Logout.
- 8413: [Environment Schedule] Ctrl + clicking on a wrench icon now expands the current TECR row only and collapses the other open TECR rows.
- 8626: [Common] Organization nodes are now soft deleted instead of hard deleted. Parent organizations with empty child organizations can now be deleted. Organizations associated with deleted Environment Groups, Releases, Users, Systems, Deployment Plans, or Blockout Periods can now be deleted. Reports now work correctly when there are soft-deleted Releases linked to hard-deleted organization nodes.
- 8660 [Deployment Plan] Activities can now be exported to XLS.
- 8717: [Organization Structure] When editing an organization, the Director’s name no longer displays as blank or as a GUID.
- 8720: [Environment Schedule] When loading a filter in Conflict View, the entire filter now loads instead of just the start and end dates.
- 8733: [Insights] When Release IDs are sorted in alphabetical order, it is now possible to scroll through the entire list, instead of only as far as C or D.
- 8760: [Deployment Plan] The new Deployment Plan button now contains less white space.
- 8823: [Email Template Wizard] TEBR update notifications now contain the correct data.
- 8845: [User Management] The Status and Advanced sections of the Edit User pop up are no longer grayed out if the user has Pending status.
- 8867: [Release Manager] When marking a Phase as completed in the Activities tab grid, the new status now renders immediately.
- 8895: [Deployment Plan] HTML descriptions no longer cause Deployment Plans to open blank.
- 8929: [Environment Manager] Ctrl + V paste keyboard shortcut now works in the Technical Specs and Configuration Host Name and Component Name.
- 8934: [Email Template Wizard] The Send email to Activity Assignee checkbox now appears for the Entity Deployment Plan and the Triggers DP activity is about to start, DP activity has not started on time, DP activity has not ended on time, and DP activity is completed.
- 8938: [Release Manager] On the Activities tab grid, clicking the Activity ID or Title hyperlinks now opens the Activity pop up and clicking inside the cell outside the hyperlinks makes the data editable unless the field is only editable from the Enterprise Release.
- 8954: [ETL] Data is always uploaded, even if the file is being used by another process. Files are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- 8969: [TECR] Status is now saved correctly after clicking Save & Close.
- 9011: [Release Manager] Bulk Update pop up’s Update button now saves all tabs.
- 9078: [Release Manager] The first modification of a custom field now appears correctly in the Audit History.
- 9080: [Email Template Wizard] Email notifications are now sent for the Entity PIR Trigger Status Updated when another Trigger for Any Value Updated is active.
- 9081: [Customizations and Release Manager] Release Custom Fields that are mandatory for Enterprise Releases only are no longer mandatory for Project or Independent Releases.
- 9134: [Deployment Plan and User Management] Users with the permission Deployment Plan – Update Deployment Plan in Approved and Execution Mode can now update Activity statuses. Users with the permission Update Revised Start/End Time are now unable to update Activity statuses.
- 9420/9010/9032/8833: [Release Manager] Tabbing quickly between Additional Information fields is now possible without causing an infinite animation loop.
- 9371, 9101: [Deployment Plan] When editing an Activity Group Name, the new name now saves.
- 9465/9543/9566: [Release Manager] Bulk updating Activity statuses under Activities tab now works as expected.
January 18, 2018
- 9166: [Deployment Plan] A Release link no longer disappears when the Release’s implementation date is set to a past date.
- 9308: [Release Manager and Release Schedule] Release Schedule colors no longer reset to hex color #8FCD50.
December 16, 2017
- 8842: [Email Template Wizard] TEBR Entity email template Entity Fields [[TABLE_Environments]] and [[Update_via_Secure_URL]] now display as they should.
December 7, 2017
- 9203: [Environment Manager] Environments grid now loads as it should when the filter result is under 100.
December 4, 2017
- 8947: [Changes] New Changes now save in a few seconds.
November 17, 2017
- 9121: [Environment Schedule] Under Environment Group View, while filtering by TEBR Type, when the blue wrench button is clicked, TECR rows should now display as they should.
November 7, 2017
- 9031, 9009, and 8926: [Release Manager] Free text fields in the Additional Information panel now auto-expand as they should.
November 2, 2017
- 7945: [Release Manager] Release Activities now successfully import from Excel files.
- 8152: [PIR] Users with and without active Plutora credentials can now click on a PIR Item Secure URL link in an email, and view and modify that PIR Item.
- 8172: [Deployment Plan] Activity Start and End Dates exported to XLS are now in standard XLS format.
- 8346: [User Management] Buttons are now properly aligned.
- 8454 and 8228: [TECR] Workflows now display as they should.
- 8455: [Settings] TECR Status workflow diagrams now open as they should.
- 8510: [Environment Schedule] In the TECR row, added Environments and Environment Groups are now visible and Release ID and Name now appear in tooltips.
- 8723: [Common] Many CSS issues fixed.
- 8919: [User Management] Emailed user account activation links now open as they should.
October 19, 2017
- 8835: [Deployment Plan] Responsible field can now be bulk updated for Activities.
October 16, 2017
- 8845: [User Management] The Status and Advanced panels of non-activated users can now be edited.
October 10, 2017
- 8048: [Reports] Users accessing a Report Public URL can now see all pages of the report.
- 8399: [Reports] Release Activities with Custom Fields Report no longer fails on Excel export.
October 3, 2017
- 7867: [Release Manager] Statuses in Intake Approval column now display as they should.
- 7996 and 8695: [Reports] Scheduled reports in PDF now have a run on date and time in the footer.
- 8657: [Reports] Director’s Report Production Incidents column now displays when it should.
- 8678: [PIR] Comments no longer show an error that they haven’t posted, even though they have.
- 8682: [Reports] Formatted text no longer appears in reports with HTML tags.
Was this article helpful?
1 found this helpful.