The list of resolved issues (bugs) for Plutora Test.
Asia-Pacific: October 9, 2018, Europe: October 11, 2018, and Americas: October 15, 2018
- 10958: [Defects] When a user changes the value of a cascading lookup field, the child selector field no longer becomes hidden or displays unmapped values.
August 20, 2018
- 10997: [Defects Custom Fields Customization] Users can now scroll the full list of values for custom fields.
July 23, 2018
- 8974: [User Management] Clicking Save on the Add New User pop up now sends the activation email and updates the user list immediately.
- 9792: [Test Plan] It is now possible to filter by Test Resources.
- 10560: [Requirements] Exporting to .csv now exports only the filtered Requirements.
July 9, 2018
- 10322: [User Management] The count of users for Roles in Manage Roles and Permissions no longer includes deleted users.
- 10450: [Email Templates] The Entity Field [[Entity_Link]] now produces a clickable link.
June 4, 2018
- 10313: [Test Designer] It is now easier to drag an entire top-level folder, including its subfolders, from an existing Test Plan into a new Test Plan.
- 10548: [Requirements and Defects] Multi-select custom fields now export the correct data to .csv instead of GUIDs.
May 21, 2018
- 9791: [Test Plan] It’s now possible to declare a role when adding team resources in Test Plan.
April 23, 2018
- 9791: [Test Plan] Owner column now populated.
- 9880: [Requirements] Bulk Upload Requirements pop up now scales with screen size.
December 13, 2017
- 9152: [Onboarder] Plutora Test self-service onboarder no longer returns an error when a user clicks the Create my Plutora Test Account button.
October 5, 2017
- 8640: [Test Execution and Test Plan pop ups] Vertical scrollbars now present.
- 8825: [All] Company onboarder now working.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.