The list of resolved issues (bugs) for Plutora Test.
Early June 2019
- 14341, 14342: [Common] Line break and tab characters are now properly rendered.
Early May 2019
- 13862: [Common] Plutora Test now loads after clearing IE11's cookies and cache or using incognito mode.
Asia-Pacific: May 13, 2019, Europe: May 12, 2019, and Americas: May 12, 2019
- 00014321: [Plutora Analytics] Newly created Test Plans now show up in Plutora Analytics data.
Asia-Pacific: May 8, 2019, Europe: May 7, 2019, and Americas: May 7, 2019
- 14188: [Onboarder] All modules are now visible after logging into a new instance of Plutora Test.
- 14421: [Onboarder] An error message no longer appears after creating a new instance of Plutora Test.
Early to Late April 2019
- 12998: [Requirements] Using Advanced Search for 'ExternalID' 'within' 'Requirement ID' (for example, ExternalID within ID1) now yields search results instead of the error message: Sorry something went wrong.
- 13809: [Test Execution] Grid and Requirement panels now load without errors.
Asia-Pacific: April 17, 2019, Europe: April 16, 2019, and Americas: April 16, 2019
- 13478: [API] Defects are now created without a 524 error.
Asia-Pacific: April 4, 2019, Europe: April 3, 2019, and Americas: April 3, 2019
- 13809: [Test Designer] Select a test plan drop-down menu in Test Case Library now loads with Test Plans as it should and does not time out.
Asia-Pacific: April 1, 2019, Europe: March 31, 2019, and Americas: March 31, 2019
Version Number: 220.127.116.11.1045
- 13809: [Requirements] CSV exports no longer time out.
Asia-Pacific: March 25, 2019, Europe: March 24, 2019, and Americas: March 24, 2019
- 13834: [API] POST /testfolder/list, POST /testplan/Search, and POST /testcase/Search no longer return a 500 error. POST /testcase/Search no longer returns every record instead of those specified by the ExternalID.
- 13479: [Custom Fields Customizations] If more than 25 custom fields are present, they can now all be selected from the Fields Visibility Configuration pop up, which opens when the header of the Action column is clicked in grids.
Early March 2019
- 10996: [Custom Fields Customizations] Combo box and dropdown menus are now scrollable.
- 11049: [Test Plan] The error message Sorry, something went wrong no longer displays when a user clicks Test Plan tab.
- 13065: [Test Designer] Duplicated Test Plans now have correctly duplicated Test Cases, Test Case folders, and Requirements.
Asia-Pacific: February 12, 2019, Europe: February 14, 2019, and Americas: February 14, 2019
- 9960: [Requirements] A Requirement viewed through Grid View and Folder View now shows the same custom fields.
- 12952: [Test Execution] Running Test Cases no longer show duplicated Test Steps.
Asia-Pacific: February 6, 2018, Europe: February 6, 2018, and Americas: February 6, 2018
- 11049: [Test Plan] Error loading Requirement and Error retrieving Test Plans messages are no longer displayed when a user edits Requirements in a Test Plan.
Asia-Pacific: October 29, 2018, Europe: November 5, 2018, and Americas: November 6, 2018
- 10876: [Test Plan] Test Plans that have been duplicated and moved to another Project can now be duplicated in that new Project.
Asia-Pacific: October 9, 2018, Europe: October 11, 2018, and Americas: October 15, 2018
- 10958: [Defects] When a user changes the value of a cascading lookup field, the child selector field no longer becomes hidden or displays unmapped values.
August 20, 2018
- 10997: [Defects Custom Fields Customization] Users can now scroll the full list of values for custom fields.
July 23, 2018
- 8974: [User Management] Clicking Save on the Add New User pop up now sends the activation email and updates the user list immediately.
- 9792: [Test Plan] It is now possible to filter by Test Resources.
- 10560: [Requirements] Exporting to .csv now exports only the filtered Requirements.
July 9, 2018
- 10322: [User Management] The count of users for Roles in Manage Roles and Permissions no longer includes deleted users.
- 10450: [Email Templates] The Entity Field [[Entity_Link]] now produces a clickable link.
June 4, 2018
- 10313: [Test Designer] It is now easier to drag an entire top-level folder, including its subfolders, from an existing Test Plan into a new Test Plan.
- 10548: [Requirements and Defects] Multi-select custom fields now export the correct data to .csv instead of GUIDs.
May 21, 2018
- 9791: [Test Plan] It’s now possible to declare a role when adding team resources in Test Plan.
April 23, 2018
- 9791: [Test Plan] Owner column now populated.
- 9880: [Requirements] Bulk Upload Requirements pop up now scales with screen size.
December 13, 2017
- 9152: [Onboarder] Plutora Test self-service onboarder no longer returns an error when a user clicks the Create my Plutora Test Account button.
October 5, 2017
- 8640: [Test Execution and Test Plan pop ups] Vertical scrollbars now present.
- 8825: [All] Company onboarder now working.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.