Features Included in this Release
Regional Release Schedule
- Added a new column to the ‘Change Status’ customization section. This gives the user the ability to bulk update ‘Changes’ in all releases except the Enterprise release pop-up.
- To access this section, navigate to Settings > Customization > Change > Change Status.
- The user selects only one checkbox, and when you access a release, the notice is shown at the top whether the user wants to change the status to the agreed status.
- Implemented a new button called, “View Stack” in the Environments section. When clicked, it will open up the stack information section at the root node level.
- Added the ability to change the color coding scheme for different environment groups in the ‘Edit Environment Details’ window screen.
- Implemented the ability to re-adjust the height of the rows and bars.
|When adding deployment activities, if the name was too long then the box to support its name would cut-off.||User can add a name without disruption to the field.|
|When adding a description to the deployment activity, if the user required to use multiple lines then the field would ignore it and leave it on a single line.||User is now able to edit using multiple lines.|
|When multiple deployment activities are displayed, some may have been unreadable because the activity was slightly misaligned.||User is now able to see all deployment activities without misalignment.|
Gates and Approvals
|The user is unable to add a second stakeholder to the list of approvers because the table would not adjust for this difference.||The table now readjusts for the addition of new stakeholders.|
|If there is only one approver for the gate, you need to add an additional approver to be able to delete the initial approver.||The initial approver can now be deleted without the need for a second approver. All approvers can be removed from the gate.|
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.