Features Included in this Release
Regional Release Schedule
Functional Enhancements in Release 2.0.78
- The performance of Change Request pop up Releases improved:
- Releases that have the status ‘Completed’ have been excluded from Release Name Filter.
- If Parent Release and all child releases are completed, that release will not be shown.
- If Parent Release is completed, but it has a child release that is not completed, the parent release will still be shown.
- Query Builder – Environment technical specs and configuration:
- Four new parameters have been added to Environment Query Builder.
- Now the user can search for Host, Layer, Component and Component Version.
- Release Activities assigned to Stakeholders:
- The assigned to drop down box has been extended to allow users to type the stakeholder name.
- Release Schedule relabelling:
- The ‘Release ID’ and ‘Release Name’ label has been removed to maximize the Schedule view.
- System Live search:
- In the Release – Systems tab, the live search has been updated to allow users to search for specific system names
- A tick icon indication of Releases and Env CR where status is Completed
- In Release Calendar view, users can now see Completed status of Releases and Env Change where a tick is displayed.
- Significant Improvement of the Release Calendar loading performance.
System Impact Matrix
- Horizontal Scroll Bar:
- Email Templates Updated:
- Timeline View Lock under Gates and Approvals:
- Users can now lock the Timeline view under Gates and Approvals screen. This view lock will enable users to easily scroll through Gates and Approval screen.
- SSO Redirection:
- The user can now be re-directed to SSO authentication page directly when loading Plutora, bypassing the Login page.
- Custom Logo can be added to replace Plutora Logo:
- Plutora instances can now have any logo or image on the top right-hand corner replacing the default Plutora logo. This can be set from Plutora Settings > Customization > Site Logo page.
|When the user clicks the “I’m a Stakeholder” filter, it doesn’t show any results even though the user is marked as a Stakeholder on Environments.||The “I’m a Stakeholder” button now filters correctly when a user is marked as a Stakeholder.|
|Release Names are showed as “NULL” on various environment bookings.||Release Names now update correctly when environment bookings are listed.|
|When the user goes to a parent release activity/criteria and pushes it the child, the ‘Type’ is not updated to the child Release.||The ‘Type’ will be updated to the child Release.|
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.