Features Included in the February 26, 2018 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a user of Plutora, I want all the grids, and pop up headers and footers to look attractive and consistent.”
- Previously, page grids and pop up headers and footers in Releases, Changes, Environments, TECRs, TEBRs, Environment Groups, Systems, and Deployment Plans were not consistent.
- Now, ongoing updates will gradually standardize all these areas of Plutora.
“As an Administrator, I want to be able to choose what page my staff can see when they log in or click Home.”
Alternative Home Page
“As an Environment Manager, I want to flag specific Environments so that users are aware of any additional information when selecting ‘special’ Environments.”
Booking Alert Flags
“As an Administrator, I want the security of SSO when my users log into Plutora Test. I also want my users to be able to log in and out of both Plutora Test and Plutora at the same time.”
- Previously, SSO was only available for Plutora.
- Now, both Plutora and Plutora Test have SSO.
“As a QA Manager, I want to save time by updating multiple Test Cases at the same time, instead of one by one.”
Bulk Update Test Cases
- Previously, Test Cases had to be updated one by one.
- Now, users can save time by bulk updating Test Cases.