Features Included in the December 13, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a Site Administrator, I want to control what Environments are sent in the file push so that I can filter the amount of data that is sent each time.“
TEBR File Push Enhancement
- Previously, administrators could only manage the included Environments for TEBR File Push when TEBRs were being created, edited, or deleted.
- Now, users can click the new Manage Included Environments button and select what Environments will be sent for regularly scheduled file pushes.
“As an Environment Manager, I want an email trigger that sends emails at the end of the booking period so I can send TEBR requesters a list of the correct steps to take to close out their booking requests.“
TEBR Email Trigger for Date Approaching
- Previously, only TECRs had a Date Approaching Email Template Wizard trigger.
- Now, TEBRs also have a Date Approaching Email Template Wizard trigger.
- Emails can be scheduled for a number of days prior to, or after the expiry date, or on the expiry date.