Features Included in the November 16, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As an Environments Manager using the Environment Schedule, I want to group the TEBR Types for each Environment Group, so that I can easily see the different bookings for the Environment Group by TEBR Type.“
Environment Schedule Redesign
- Previously, the TEBR Types for each Environment Group could not be grouped in Environment Schedule.
- Now, users of the redesigned Environment Schedule will find:
- Environments can be grouped by TEBR Type
- Users can now filter by Environment Group, and
- Environment Schedule has a redesigned filter that delivers the same functionality while using less screen space and improving usability.
“As a QA Manager, I want to save time by updating multiple Defects at the same time, instead of one by one”
Bulk Update Defects
- Previously, Defects had to be updated one by one.
- Now, users can save time by bulk updating Defects.