Features Included in the September 4, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
Find your activities faster than ever.
New Filters for the Your Release Activities Pop Up
- Previously, the PIR Actions listed on the Your Release Activities pop up under the My PIR Actions tab could not be filtered.
- Now, you can filter your PIR Actions by Entity (Action or Preventative Measure) or by Status (Preventative Measure Status).
- Now, you can find your Actions faster and save time.
Run multiple JIRA integration jobs at once!
Allow Multiple JIRA Integration Jobs
- Update: This feature should be available after September 18, 2016.
- Previously, you could only run a single JIRA integration job at a time.
- Now, you can create new tabs, each containing its own URL, username, password, settings, and mappings.
- Every tab operates independently of the others.
- Plutora and JIRA now integrate better than ever!
Introducing TEBR Statuses.
- Previously, users couldn’t record whether their TEBRs had a status, such as New, Booked, Completed and so on.
- Now, TEBRs have a customizable status, just like TECRs.
- After September 18, 2016: Users will even be able to implement TEBR status workflows, set up a sequence of TEBR statuses, assign the privilege of setting that status, and all the other workflow benefits.
Was this article helpful?
1 found this helpful.