Features Included in the May 20, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
For some clients, the ability to define a System’s impact as ‘Configuration and Code’ is sufficient. For others, defining a System’s impact as ‘Configuration OR Code’ is a crucial requirement. The new Systems subtypes feature will allow you to define system impacts so you can track them in greater detail. A key part of this feature is allowing you, the user, to define your own categories to meet your business needs.
- Previously, only two built-in Systems subtypes were available:
- Code Implementation Dependency: Showing that a System was impacted by a Release.
- Regression Verification Dependency: Showing that a Release posed a regression risk to a System.
- Now the new Systems Subtypes Customization provides users with up to two new Systems subtypes to make it easier to track System impacts.
- Up to four Systems subtypes will be visible under the Systems tab of Project or Independent Releases.
- The new Systems subtypes, including Systems with multiple subtypes, will be displayed in the Systems Impact Matrix.
- Users can use Systems subtypes to track code changes, configuration changes or other changes from Release creation to deployment.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.