Features Included in the June 4, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a Plutora user, I need to be able to see what members are part of a User Group so I know who is responsible for various items in Plutora.”
User Group Tooltip
- Previously, to see the members of a User Group, users had to look them up by Managing User Groups.
- Now, users can hover their mouse cursor over a user group and see a tooltip showing the group members under:
- Release > Manager > Release Manager column.
- Release > Manager > Enterprise, Project, and Independent Releases:
- Stakeholders tab > Stakeholder column.
- Gates and Approvals:
- Activities Grid > Assigned to column.
- Approvers Grid > Stakeholder column.
- Environments > Environment Requests:
- PIR > Manager >
- PIR Grid > Project Managers column.
- PIR Items:
- Root Cause Analysis and Actions tab > Actions > Assignee field.
- Root Cause Analysis and Actions tab > Preventative Measures > Assignee field.
“As a Deployment Manager, I want Deployment Plan Activities assignees to have the ability to respond to activity notifications via email so I can quickly and easily track completion of activities in Plutora.”
Update Deployment Plan Activities by Email
- Previously, there was no way to update a Deployment Plan Activity Status via an email notification. This functionality currently exists for Release Activities.
- Now, under the Deployment Plan entity in Email Template Wizard, administrators can select Enable status updating via Secure Email Link without logging into Plutora checkboxes for each trigger.
- Users will receive notification emails that they can click on and update Activity Statuses without the need to log into Plutora.
“As an Environment Manager, I can paint a clear picture of the relationships between my Environments on Environment Map using customized icons.”