Features Included in the June 20, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a user, I want the ability to see a breakdown of my Activities Completed on Time (Gate Compliance) such as the % completed on time, % completed late, % overdue and % upcoming.”
Activities Completed on Time Widget
- Previously, users of Insights Dashboard could not see a full breakdown of their Activities.
- Now, using the new Activities Completed on Time Insights Dashboard widget they can:
- View the percentage of all completed activities.
- View cumulative figures and:
- % completed on time.
- % completed late.
- % overdue.
- % upcoming.
- Drill down via Activity Status and view or edit Activities or Criteria.
“As an administrator, I want my users to only be able to book and see Environments and Environment Groups that relate to their Portfolio Association.”
Restrict Environments by Portfolio Association
- Previously, users could see all Environments and Environment Groups regardless of their Portfolio Association.
- Now, administrators can select the My Portfolio Association checkbox for the Restrict Site-Wide View of Environments user permission for any User Role and prevent users with that role from seeing or interacting with any Environment Group, or Environment belonging to a System outside their Portfolio Association.
“As an administrator, I want to share the list of TEBRs that have been created or modified with other departments. Now I can have that list sent automatically.“
- Previously, TEBR data could not be pushed automatically by SFTP.
- Now, administrators using the new TEBR Customization can set TEBR creation and modification data to be SFTPed in the form of .csv files:
- Every time a TEBR is created or modified for the selected Environments.
- On a regular basis, such as hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
“As a user, I would like to see the Environment Group colors on the left-hand side of the Environment Schedule so I can keep track of Environment Groups while I am looking at TEBR information.”
Environment Schedule Enhancements
- Previously, Environment Group colors in the Environment Schedule’s Environment Group view were hidden while viewing TEBRs.
- Now, when users switch to Environment Group view in Environment Schedule:
- They can toggle between showing the Environment Group Color Scheme or the Release Color Scheme (administrators can select the Release color in Environment Setup Customization).
- They can also see Environment Group colors displayed in the left-hand column so it is easy to see where the bookings belong.