Features Included in the July 2, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a Release Manager, I want to track my teams, their costs, roles, and much more. Now I can do all of that in Plutora.”
Initiative Management – First Release
- Now, you can create custom forms that you can use to track teams, costs, dependencies, roles and much more.
- Start setting up Initiative Management module.
- More information to follow soon!
“As an administrator, I can now give a single user multiple user roles instead of having to create multiple accounts to give that user sufficient privileges.”
Multiple User Roles
- Previously, each User could only have a single User Role.
- Now, Users can have multiple User Roles.
“As a Release Manager, I want the latest, fastest, and most bug-free software running my reports.”
Update for Report Center
- Report Center has been upgraded.
- Users will notice the following enhancements:
- In the left-hand navigation panel, My Reports is now called My Bookmarks, and Public Reports is now called Public Bookmarks.
- Filtered reports can now have their filters updated without having to be reopened.
- Reports added to the custom dashboard panel list can now have their filters updated.
- When saving a report as a public bookmark, you can drill down below the main company folder.
- Combo boxes now work correctly in Firefox.
- Charts can be deleted.
“As a Release Manager, I want to see a list of Systems Stakeholders and see who last modified a Change request. Now I can locate these records using the API.”
- The following API enhancements have been added:
- LastModifiedDate: For example, “2017-05-25T01:04:01.222Z”.
- LastModifiedBy: For example, “email@example.com”.
- Stakeholders: For example, “Fred Smith”.
“As an administrator, I use the Environments module (TEMS) within Plutora to manage physical assets as well as test environments, so I would prefer to use the term Equipment rather than Environments.”
- Previously, the title of the Environments module was hard-coded into Plutora.
- Now, administrators can use Title Names Customization to customize the name of the Environments module where it appears throughout Plutora.