Features Included in the August 7, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a user, I don’t want to see empty and irrelevant tabs. I want tabs that contain no visible custom fields to be hidden.”
Hidden Custom Field Tabs
- Previously, users saw an empty custom fields tab if they lacked the permission to view all of that tab’s custom fields.
- Now, custom fields tabs in the following areas of Plutora will automatically hide if they contain no visible custom fields:
- The Additional Information tabs of: Enterprise, Project, and Independent Releases, Changes, Deployment Plans, Environment Groups, Environments, TECRs, Systems, PIRs, and PIR Items.
- The Details tab of TEBRs with or without a Release:
- The Capacity tab, and Activities and Criteria in the Activities tab of Enterprise, Project, and Independent Releases.
- The Activities tab of Deployment Plans.
“I can now click on a link to create a new Enterprise, Project, or Independent Release, be prompted to log into Plutora, and have the new Release pop up open instead of the last page I had open.”
Hotspot URLs for New Releases
- Previously, users were unable to access the new Release pop up using URLs. If they clicked a link and logged back in they were taken back to the page they exited from during their last session.
- Now, users clicking on links to the following areas of Plutora will be taken to them after logging in:
- (Replace [[Your Plutora Domain]] in links above with your domain, for example, https://company.plutora.co.)