Features Included in the August 28, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
Users can now indicate whether a Deployment Activity will cause a downtime.
Deployment Activity Downtimes
- Previously, there was no way to show whether a Deployment Activity would cause or experience a downtime.
- Now, if a Deployment Activity will cause a downtime, users with the Create Deployment Plan, Update Deployment Plan, or the Update Deployment Plan in Approved and Execution Mode user permissions can set the start and end dates of that downtime.
- Users are now informed of, and can prepare for, upcoming downtimes.
- The presence of the downtime and its duration can be found:
Users can now revise both their Deployment Activity start times and end times.
Deployment Activity Revised Start and End Times
- Previously, users could only set an Actual Time Completed field for each Deployment Activity when executing a Deployment Plan.
- Now, Actual Time Completed has been renamed Revised End Time and there is also a Revised Start Time.
- Users can now specify exactly when each of their Deployment Activities start and end.
Create Release Status workflows, similar to the way you can create Change Status or PIR Status workflows.
Release Status Workflows
Now the data from a TEBR file can be printed, or exported as a PDF or XLS file, with just the click of a button.
Print or Export TEBRs
- Previously, an individual TEBR’s data could not easily be extracted from Plutora.
- Now, you can print, export as XLS or even create a PDF from an individual TEBR’s data and Additional Information fields.
Save time by changing multiple Environment Group connections at once.
Move Connection Button
External users can watch certain TEBRs and receive email updates about them.
- Previously, only Plutora’s Users could receive emails about TEBRs.
- Now, external users, such as users who have made the booking through ServiceNow, as well as Plutora’s Users and User Groups, can watch TEBRs, with or without a Release.
- The Email Template Wizard now contains the option to send TEBR emails to all Watchers.
Was this article helpful?
1 found this helpful.