User Groups allow multiple Users at once to be assigned to TECRs and other elements of Plutora. User Groups are managed on the User Management page.
To add or edit a User Group:
- Go to Settings > User Management.
- Click Manage Groups.
- Add or edit a User Group:
- Type the User Group Name.
- Press the Tab key or double click Description and type the description.
- Click the green cross.
- Select users from the Users combo box by clicking to select the checkboxes.
- Select User Roles from the Roles combo box by clicking to select the checkboxes.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click Save & Close again.
- Log out of Plutora and log back in to use your new user group.
To remove a User Group:
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.