Projects (or Releases) can be managed in both Plutora Test and Plutora.
Users must have the Releases View, Releases Create, Releases Update, and Releases Delete user permissions.
To add or edit Projects:
- Click Settings.
- Click the Projects/Release tab.
- To add or edit Projects:
- Type a Project Name. (Mandatory field.)
- Type a Project ID. (Mandatory field.)
- Type a Project Description. (Mandatory field.)
- Assign team members:
Only team members (and users with administration privileges) can view and edit the Project or Release.
- Add a team member:
- Delete a team member:
- Click to select the checkbox of the member.
- Select Delete from the Action drop down menu.
- Click Yes.
Deleting a Project in Plutora Test also deletes it in Plutora.
Deleting a Project cannot be undone.
To delete a Project:
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.