Initiative Management (IM) Dashboard is the customizable front end of the Initiative Management module.
Developers should see Use Cases And Sample Scripts For IM Dashboard.
Initiatives Dashboard can contain:
To manage dashboard tabs:
To manage widgets (sections):
To manage Section (Widget) tabs:
- Add a Section tab:
- Rename a Section tab:
- Delete a Section tab:
To manage widget content:
- Click to select the widget’s Section tab.
- Click the pen-shaped settings button.
For help with creating widgets, contact Plutora Support.
- Type the HTML, which is responsible for page structure.
- Type the CSS, which is responsible for page styling.
- Type the JS, which is responsible for dynamic page content. AngularJS:
- Extends HTML with ng-directives:
- The ng-app directive defines an AngularJS application.
- The ng-model directive binds the value of HTML controls (input, select, textarea) to application data.
- The ng-bind directive binds application data to the HTML view.
- For more see https://www.w3schools.com/angular/default.asp.
- Select a Data Source.
- Click Close.