To manage the Checkpoint Status Heatmap:
- Go to Deployment > Command Center.
- Click to select a Master Deployment Plan.
When a Master Deployment Plan opens, the most recent Checkpoint is displayed.
- Click to select a Checkpoint from Select a checkpoint.
- The Checkpoint Status Heatmap shows the following:
- Boxes representing the Checkpoint status of a Child Deployment Plan (the Child Deployment Plan’s name is in white text and the boxes are sorted alphabetically by name).
- The Checkpoint status is determined by the way the Checkpoint questions have been answered.
- The ‘worst’ answer becomes the status and the statuses are ranked below from worst to best:
- Black: Not all Checkpoint questions have been answered and the Checkpoint answer window has closed.
- Light Blue: Not all Checkpoint questions have been answered and the Checkpoint’s response window is open or upcoming.
- Red: If any answer is ‘Bad’.
- Orange: If any answer is ‘Issue’.
- Dark Blue: If any answer is ‘N/A’. N/A will only show as the status if there are no other statuses.
- Green: If all answers are ‘Good’.
- Master Deployment Plans without Checkpoints have the message: This Master Deployment Plan does not contain any Checkpoints.
- Click a box to show:
- The Deployment Plan’s associated Systems (up to 9).
- A hyperlink. Clicking on the link opens a new browser tab with the Deployment Plan’s Checkpoint tab at the selected Checkpoint.
- If you make any changes to a Deployment Plan after clicking the line, refresh your browser to see your changes reflected on the Command Center.
- The Checkpoint Status Health graph summarizes the total statuses.
This panel summarizes the Issues related to the selected Master Deployment Plan and its Children.
The Issues statuses are:
- Submitted: Gray.
- Open: Red. A new status.
- Pending: Orange.
- Rejected: Light Blue.
- Closed: Green. A new status.
This panel summarizes the Activities related to the Master Deployment Plan and its Children.
The Activity statuses are:
- Not Started: Gray.
- In Progress: Yellow.
- Issue: Orange.
- Failed: Red.
- Completed: Light Blue.
- Each column represents a Checkpoint with the earliest Checkpoint on the left.
- Each row displays Deployment Plans in alphanumeric order.