The Report Center page allows users to view and search their reports.
To search reports:
Users can browse available reports using the left-hand navigation panel.
To browse reports:
- Go to Reporting > Report Center.
- Click a menu item in the left-hand navigation panel. Report menu items are:
- My Bookmarks: Your private report bookmarks.
- Public Bookmarks: Public report bookmarks that can be accessed by other users in your company.
- Predefined Reports: Generic, ready-to-use reports covering the different modules of Plutora.
- Create a Report: Customize and create your own report.
- Company Reports: Reports created for your company. “Demo” is the company name in the image at the top of this page. (For more information, see Manage Company Reports.)
If the menu item does not open, it is empty.
- Click to open sub-menus, if necessary.
- Click to open a report. Open reports can be exported or favorited.
Hiding the left-hand navigation panel so that it will not show when printing reports.
To hide the left-hand navigation panel:
To restore the left-hand navigation panel, click the blue eye again.