Activities By Status shows live-updating tables of all the systems associated with a Release.
The Activities By Status page is blank until you choose a Release and click View.
View a Activities By Status
To view a Activities By Status:
- Go to Deployment > Activities By Status.
- Type a release name or ID into Releases.
- Select activity groups from the Groups drop-down menu.
- Click View.
Click tooltips in the DP column to show Deployment Plan titles.
Rows are sorted by Application Name.
Sort and Filter Activities By Status
- Hover your mouse cursor over a column header.
The header menu button appears.
- Click the header menu button.
- Sort the column:
Ascending: Click Sort Ascending.
Descending: Click Sort Descending.
A green arrow pointing in the sort direction will appear on the column header.
- Click an Activity Status to show or hide that status.