Over the next few weeks, we will be updating our user interface to make it more consistent. The icons, buttons, fonts, formatting, and colors that appear in the screenshots below will be temporarily out of date.
Master Plan by Systems has been renamed Activities by Status.
Activities By Status shows live-updating tables of all the systems associated with a Release.
The Activities By Status page is blank until you choose a Release and click View.
To view a Activities By Status:
- Go to Deployment > Activities By Status.
- Type a release name or ID into Releases.
- Select activity groups from the Groups drop-down menu.
- Click View.
Click tooltips in the DP column to show Deployment Plan titles.
Rows are sorted by Application Name.
- Hover your mouse cursor over a column header.
The header menu button appears.
- Click the header menu button.
- Sort the column:
Ascending: Click Sort Ascending.
Descending: Click Sort Descending.
A green arrow pointing in the sort direction will appear on the column header.
- Click an Activity Status to show or hide that status.
Refresh your browser to clear sort patterns.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.