Duplicating Releases saves users from entering information multiple times.
To duplicate a release:
- Go to Releases > Release Manager.
- Click to select the checkbox of the release to be duplicated.
- Select Duplicate Release from the Action drop down menu.
- Edit Release ID and Release Name.
- Click to select a Duplicate Option checkbox:
Duplicate: Duplicates everything, including dates. (Original Implementation Date is not editable.)
Duplicate and Set New Dates: Duplicate but set a new implementation date.
Set New Start Date Phases: Duplicate but set a new start date for Phases.
- Select the Information to be Duplicated checkbox:
Select All: Duplicates all information.
Systems: Duplicates systems only.
Environments: Duplicates environments only.
Stakeholders: Duplicates stakeholders only.
Activities: Duplicates activities. Can only be selected if Stakeholder is selected.
Additional Information: Duplicates additional information only.
- Open the Release after duplicating (if desired) by clicking to select the Open release after duplicating checkbox.
- Click Duplicate.
The yellow Release has been successfully duplicated pop up opens and closes.
Was this article helpful?
3 found this helpful.