Over the next few weeks, we will be updating our user interface to make it more consistent. The icons, buttons, fonts, formatting, and colors that appear in the screenshots below will be temporarily out of date.
Duplicating a Blockout Period saves users from re-entering information.
To duplicate a Blockout Period:
- Go to Releases > Blockout Periods.
- Click to select the Blockout Period checkbox.
- Select Duplicate Blockout Period from the Action drop down menu.
- Edit Blockout Name.
- Choose a Portfolio Association radio button:
Duplicate and Maintain Portfolio Association.
Duplicate and Change Portfolio Association: Select a New Portfolio Association from the drop down menu.
- Click to select a Set New Blockout Dates radio button.
Yes: Enter a new Start Date and End Date.
- Click Duplicate.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.