- Not logged into Plutora: Will be able to view the record.
- Logged into Plutora: Will be able to view and edit the record.
Systems page no longer has a Copy URL to Clipboard button because the URL appears in the browser location or address bar.
Copy a URL to the clipboard
To copy a URL to the clipboard:
- Click the Copy URL to Clipboard button at the top-right corner of pop ups throughout Plutora (see locations below).
Use a mouse to click this button, it does not work with a touch screen.
- Paste the copied URL into another application or document.
Copy URL to Clipboard Locations
The Copy URL to Clipboard button can be found in the following locations:
- Release > Manager > Releases toggle button: Click the blue-linked Release ID or Release Name.
- Release > Schedule: Click the blue-linked Release ID/Release Name.
- Release > Change: Click a blue-linked Change ID or Name.
- Environment > Requests: Click the TECR, TEBR, or Booking tab.
- Environment > Manager: Click a blue-linked Environment Name.
- Environment > Groups: Click Details.
- PIR > Manager: Click a PIR.
0 found this helpful.