- Not logged into Plutora: Will be able to view the record.
- Logged into Plutora: Will be able to view and edit the record.
To copy a URL to the clipboard:
- Click the Copy URL to Clipboard button at the top-right corner of pop ups throughout Plutora (see locations below).
Use a mouse to click this button, it does not work with a touch screen.
- Paste the copied URL into another application or document.
The Copy URL to Clipboard button can be found in the following locations:
- Releases > Release Manager: Click the blue-linked Release ID or Release Name.
- Releases > Release Schedule: Click the blue-linked Release ID/Release Name.
- Releases > Change: Click a blue-linked Change ID or Name.
- Environments > Environment Requests: Click the TECR or TEBR tab.
- Environments > Environments: Click a blue-linked Environment Name.
- Environments > Manage Env. Groups: Click Details.
- Environments > Systems: Click a blue-linked System Name.
- PIR > PIR Manager: Click a PIR.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.